VISIT SCENIC LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE AREA.
Bryce Canyon Country welcomes you to the social media event of the summer!
Locations all throughout the county hold magnificent rock structures and stunning vistas that will make your vacation memorable. We hope you’ll include this event as part of your vacation and memories gained in 2021. There are ten places throughout the county that we hope you’ll take time to explore and post pictures on Instagram to document your visit. If you do, you’ll have a chance to win prizes — big prizes for your travels! After all, who wouldn’t want to be rewarded for exploring new places?
When you travel to each event location, follow the “TAG IT.” instructions and you’ll be entered to “WIN IT.” The more locations you travel to the more entries you will receive to be entered in to win the biggest prize at the end of the summer!
TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE MARKER AND POST IT TO INSTAGRAM
Upon arrival at each location listed, take a picture and post it to Instagram in order to be entered to win. Directions for entering this giveaway are as follows:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure that all of your pictures include you holding the big marker on the Fint It. Tag It. Win It. Brochure (Brochures located at these local businesses) or show this Image on your phone.
- Follow @brycecanyoncountry on Instagram.
- Post a picture of yourself at one of the locations holding the marker poster on the back of the Find It. Tag It. Win it. brochure. Brochures can be picked up in these locations. If you don’t have a brochure, the marker can also be downloaded here.
- Tag @brycecanyoncountry, use the hashtag #FindTagWin and use the geolocation feature to share which location you’re visiting.
- Publish your post on a public profile and we will be able to see it. Posts on private accounts will not be seen. You can change your account to public in your settings and change it back to private after the contest ends!
You can post one photo and get one entry to win for each of the locations listed! That’s ten entries to win! Weekly prizes will be given away for posts made only during the designated week. However, by the end of the summer you could have up to ten tags which gives you a higher chance of winning the biggest prize. All tags made throughout the summer will give you an entry for the grand prize.
By posting an entry, you agree to the terms and agreements.
AFTER POSTING YOUR PHOTO, YOU ARE ENTERED TO WIN NUMEROUS AMAZING PRIZES.
Each week, we will review your posts. For every week you post you’ll be entered to win that week’s prize. If no photo is submitted you will not be entered into that weeks prize.
With the close of the event at the end of summer, anyone who has entered throughout the summer will have a chance to win the grand prize. The more locations you visit the more entries you have. Ten locations means you can have up to ten entries.
Entries for each week and the grand prize, must be posted by 11:59 p.m. the day before the listed date unless otherwise stated.
- PANGUITCH LAKE
- RED CANYON
- BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK
- KODACHROME BASIN STATE PARK
- ESCALANTE PETRIFIED FOREST/WIDE HOLLOW RESERVOIR
- DEVILS GARDEN – GRAND STAIRCASE-ESCALANTE NATIONAL MONUMENT
- ANASAZI STATE PARK
- THE BURR TRAIL
BRYCE CANYON CITY
- Ruby’s Inn
25 S Main Street
- Garfield County Tourism Office
55 S Main Street
- Gem Theater
105 N Main Street
- Panguitch Drug
95 E Center Street
- Bryce Canyon Trading Post
2938 E HWY 12
- Purple Sage Motel
132 Center Street
- Panguitch City
25 S 200 E
- Kodachrome Basin State Park Visitor Center
2905 South State Park Road
- Rockin’ R Ranch
705 HWY 22
- Galaxy Diner
216 N Main Street
- Hatch Station Cafe
177 S Main Street
- Bryce Zion Inn
227 N Main Street
- Escalante Yurts
1605 Pine Creek Road
- Escalante Petrified Forest State Park
710 N. Reservoir Road
- Escalante Heritage Center
1300 N HWY 12
- Ticaboo Lodge
MM 28 HWY 276
- Anasazi State Park Museum
460 HWY 12
|Anasazi State Park Museum||Boulder|
|Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch||Boulder|
|Boulder Mountain Lodge||Boulder|
|Bryce Canyon Trading Post||Panguitch|
|Bryce Zion Inn||Hatch|
|Canyon Country Grill||Escalante|
|Canyon Country Lodge||Escalante|
|Escalante Heritage Center||Escalante|
|Escalante Petrified Forest State Park||Escalante|
|Firelight and Company||Boulder|
|Garfield County Office of Tourism||Panguitch|
|Hatch Station Cafe||Hatch|
|Kodachrome Basin State Park||Cannonville|
|Panguitch Lake Resort||Panguitch Lake|
|Purple Sage Motel||Panguitch|
|Rockin’ R Ranch||Antimony|
|Ruby’s Inn||Bryce Canyon City|